The beginning of 2016, I set my goals but unfortunately I didn't fulfill all, 'will I not fulfill my goals?' I asked myself on 31st December. Then I got depressed, my mind incarcerated, my actions palpably becoming obnoxious, my thoughts became incessant and my brain perturbed. Then my sturdy intellect became worried and scrambled through itself, beseeching for the incarcerated mind a way out. Then it found one, it was far more than an answer, it blew my mind with euphoria, complimented my countenance with exuberance, my sense of realization awakened, my smile suppressed my despondency and my distraught, mitigated.
Then I came to realize "that every year ends, even 2017 will, but 31st December is just a day that will dawn and dusk and 1st January is the day that follows. That these days are just normal counting days which will last until reckoning begins. That 31st December will not always cart away my unfulfilled goals but rather 1st January gives a chance for renewal"
We all set goals and we tried to fulfill them. Some fulfilled theirs and some didn't due to constraints they encountered. Now 2016 ended but the sun never changed how it rises and sets, so does your goals. If you didn't fulfill them in 2016, you've got 2017, there's chance to renew them, add few to them and set forth to achieve them again. Never be too ambitious towards your goals, because you'll encounter roadblocks along the way, and the vitality in achieving your goals will be killed momentarily. Then the strength to begin again will be long gone and your goals will be shattered into shreds.
Laughter, excitement, favours, grin, euphoria and several ecstasies were showered on me, depression, belittlement, disillusionment, twinge and many more pangs also dawned on me in 2016. I was treated with great obscurity, was looked at disdainfully, was trampled upon and degraded but I survived. 2016 was indeed a year! It taught me many life lessons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thoughts of a Sane Madman

Twenty Something Letters

SOUVENIR OF WAR